The Strategic Leadership Team
The SLT initially existed to implement the GOAL (Get Out the Aboriginal Liberal vote) Strategy during the 2011 Federal Election and to provide communication tools, contacts, advice, and guidance to assist in the delivery of Liberal messaging and values. GOAL aimed to see greater Aboriginal participation in the Canadian electoral process and to have ALYS in each First Nation community throughout Saskatchewan mobilize and Get Out the Aboriginal Liberal vote.
The SLT is responsible for organizing support and generating enthusiasm among Aboriginal people in Saskatchewan for Liberal Party of Canada initiatives, and events.
The Strategic Leadership Team members are:
- Kevin Seesequasis, Founder of ALYS
- Tamara Cameron, Policy Coordinator
- Timothy Lewis, Marketing Coordinator
- Shayla Weisbrot, Events Coordinator
- Brenden Bighetty, Saskatoon ALYS Coordinator
- Loressa Mike, Beardy’s & Okemasis First Nation ALYS Coordinator
- Warren Isbister, Ahtahkakoop First Nation ALYS Coordinator